We’re working to keep you safe. We’ve made changes to the auditorium and to our front of house area and procedures.
- We have new ventilation in the theatre, drawing fresh air into the auditorium before and during performances
- Hand sanitisers are in place throughout
- The theatre’s seating and foyer will be thoroughly cleaned between performances, using a fogger
- Our staff will continue to wear face masks and test daily
Before you visit please carefully read the following about what to expect, and what is in place to keep us all safe at this time.
If you have any questions about our safety measures, please contact The Jack Studio in advance of your visit.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online. There will be no sales on the door
- Please do not bring a printed ticket to the venue, we will have your details at the box office
- From August onwards, in line with government regulations, capacity in the theatre will be increased with all tickets now on sale
- You can still select where you sit when booking, but as we return to full capacity you may be seated next to someone else.
- No latecomers will be admitted into the theatre
- We ask that visitors over 16 scan the NHS QR code, using your NHS Covid-19 app
- We will still ask to take your temperature, and have a wall mounted scanner
- Please arrive in good time. The theatre will now open at 7.15pm, to allow us to seat you early and minimise queues. Performances start at 7.30pm.
- There will be a socially distanced queue in place on your arrival, with floor markings
- Once you are checked in, you will be seated in the theatre. Once seated, please remain in your seat
- Please let us know in advance if anyone in your party has a mobility or standing difficulty, by contacting us here
- We strongly recommend and kindly request that all patrons continue to wear a face mask throughout their visit to protect our audience, artists and staff, this includes when queueing to check-in, unless you are exempt. Please note that government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear face coverings in settings such as theatres, to protect themselves and others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entering the building.
- Please remain socially distanced whilst in the queue and when entering or leaving the auditorium
- Our friendly front of house staff will be on hand to guide you and remind you of how things work.
- If you wish to enjoy a meal or a drink before the performance, you can book a table at The Brockley Jack Pub via their website
- Drinks can be taken into our auditorium. But please replace your mask when not drinking
- Interval and post-show drinks can be pre-ordered through the Greene King App
- The pub’s loos will be available for theatre customers. Again, please follow their signage and directions when entering their premises
This guidance is subject to change, in accordance with the government annoucements. Please continue to check in with us here to remain up to date with our practices.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our current Covid secure measures.
And please remember, at all times:
- Do not visit the theatre if you are anyone in your household is unwell or displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- For advice please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- If you are unwell, please contact us for a ticket refund or exchange before the performance. Tickets can be refunded or exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
Thank you for reading! We look forward to seeing you.
The Jack Studio Theatre