New Theatre and Performance
Join us for our Scratch nights of new theatre and performance at the Jack Studio. Every two months we host a 90-minute show of five to six performances.
We are looking for pieces that are exciting, innovative and engaging. We are strong advocates of diversity in theatre and are open to all. The audience will give feedback after the event which we will send to you. Are you ready to surprise us?
To submit, please email Serena at
Next Scratch: TBC – We aim to bring Scratch back to the Jack in the near future.
What we are looking for
- Pieces or performances in development of 10 minutes or less in duration.
- This might include theatre (including extracts from a new play or a short play), dance with a narrative, sketch comedy, performance poetry etc.
- We ask you to consider the dramatic quality of the work. Some pieces will not be for us and we will let you know if that is the case.
- We are sorry, but due to the number of applications we are unable to give notes.
- You will provide your own production team. We may be able to connect you with actors/a director but we cannot guarantee this will be possible. If this is the case we may have to defer your piece to another show.