- Tickets can be purchased in advance online
- There are only contactless sales on the door
- Please do not bring a printed ticket to the venue, we will have your details at the box office
- You can select where you sit when booking online
- No latecomers will be admitted into the theatre
- Should you require the support of a carer or companion to attend a performance, this ticket is complimentary and can be booked by emailing us directly at the Jack:
- If you wish to enjoy a meal or a drink before the performance, you can book a table at The Brockley Jack Pub via their website
- Drinks can be taken into our auditorium but NO FOOD is allowed
- The pub’s toilets are available for theatre customers. Please follow their signage and directions when entering their premises
- The Theatre and Brockley Jack Public House have full wheelchair access. There is an accessible toilet with grab rails on the ground floor of the Brockley Jack Pub, behind the bar area.
The Jack Studio Theatre
The theatre opens at 7.15pm on performance nights, so we can seat you and minimise any queues. Performances start at 7.30pm.
Latecomers will not be admitted, so please arrive in good time.
Food is served at the Brockley Jack Pub. You must now book a table for pre-theatre food and drinks. You can call them on: 0208 699 3966. Food orders will need to be received at least an hour before the performance.
Drinks may be taken into the auditorium. Please bring your empties out at the end of the show!
How to get here…
The theatre is within easy reach of Central London.
There is plenty of free parking outside the theatre and its side streets, with easy access to the A2 and South Circular (A205).
The London Overground runs to Honor Oak Park Station.
Crofton Park Station is 3 minutes walk from the theatre and only 15 minutes journey time from central London (Blackfriars Station). Trains from Crofton Park also travel to St. Pancras, West Hampstead and Kent.
Honor Oak Park Station is 8 minutes walk and only 10 minutes journey time from London Bridge Station.
122, 172, 171, P4, N171 (all stop directly outside the theatre).
The Theatre and Brockley Jack Public House have full wheelchair access. There is an accessible toilet with grab rails on the ground floor of the Brockley Jack Pub.
From Honor Oak Park Station turn left and walk to end of the road. Turn left at the traffic lights into Stondon Park Road. The theatre is situated 500 yards on your left.
From Crofton Park Station walk to the main entrance / ticket office. When leaving the main entrance turn left out of the station, walk towards the Co-op then cross the road at the pedestrian crossing and turn left, walking towards the roundabout. You can see the Brockley Jack Pub at this point. The Jack Studio Theatre is 200 yards on your right. This is approximately three minutes from the station.
- We have new ventilation in the theatre, drawing fresh air into the auditorium before and during performances
- Hand sanitisers are in place throughout
- The theatre’s seating and foyer will be thoroughly cleaned between performances, using a fogger
If you have any questions about our safety measures, please contact The Jack Studio in advance of your visit.
And please remember, at all times:
- Do not visit the theatre if you are anyone in your household is unwell or displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- If you are unwell, please contact us for a ticket refund or exchange before the performance. Tickets can be refunded or exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance
We look forward to seeing you!
The Jack Studio Theatre
- We ask that visitors over 16 scan the NHS QR code using your NHS Covid-19 app
- The theatre will now open at 7.15 pm to allow us to seat you early and minimise queues – please arrive in good time
- Our performances start at 7.30 pm
- There will be a socially distanced queue in place on your arrival, with floor markings
- Once you are checked in you will be seated in the theatre, and once seated please remain in your seat
- Please let us know in advance if anyone in your party has mobility or standing difficulties by contacting us here
Our Safety Measures
- We kindly request that for the safety of all our audience members, staff and artists, that our audience continue to wear a face-covering in the auditorium and when collecting tickets – thank you
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entering the building
- Please remain socially distanced whilst in the queue and when entering or leaving the auditorium
- Our friendly front of house staff will be on hand to guide you and remind you of how things work
You can take a look at how we prepared for our reopening in May 2021